"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, July 16, 2002

BTW, Gabriel, as you know, I'm seriously tone-deaf, so can you help me compose a certain ring-tone for me? It was in my old Nokia 6110(back when buttons were still rubber by default instead of horrible, non-tactile polymer-resin) - but I had to give it away to Weili as part of the chattels. Long story. Then I used my mother's even older Nokia 3110(which Hasan once characterised as the "dog-killing phone"[sic] - throw it at a dog to kill it due to its brick-like composition) for a while. Last month I found a Nokia 8210 on the subway. Am bemusedly exploring the wonders of smart-text SMS as opposed to the old multi-touch system. But in the meantime, I would like to restore my old ring-tone.

I'll send you the mp3 of the tune, or proffer a link to it (you have broadband - I don't. the injustice)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes