"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, July 13, 2002

My mother is being irrational and obsessive-compulsive, as usual. She claims that resting a container that used to contain Caesar salad in it on a CD jewel case will cause the table below to get stained.

I realise I haven't updated the sheet of paper where I write down all the things about her that infuriate/frustrate me for quite a while.

Anyhow, this catharsis session has finished, and I think this episode will trouble me no more, as I've become rather adept in ignoring her. We now return you to our normal programming :)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes