"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, July 13, 2002

Microsoft sweeps out Hotmail accounts

"Moreover, some consumers say they suspect that Hotmail has unleashed junk mail from third parties to purposely overload mailboxes and drive subscriptions.

One Hotmail user said he received an e-mail from the service in the last month saying that if he exceeded the storage limit, his incoming messages will be blocked with no explanation to the sender.

"The day after that announcement, my junk-mail folder had suddenly been spammed with the same message at least a hundred times, putting me over the storage limit. This kind of spam never hit me before and has happened a few times since," said Hotmail user Steve Rowley."


Haha! Though I have my suspicions... Hotmail has just SO much spam. I wish I'd not signed up with it in the first place, but inertia and transaction and moving costs keeps me there.


More endorsement:

"I chanced upon this website by a fellow NSF while I was surfing around last night. Yeah, so most of it is devoted to him himself, but there's a quotes page with a section on his life in NS so far that's absolutely hilarious. I'm just glad I didn't wake the folks up with my laughter. :D"

Well. Hey, most of it isn't devoted to me! I protest :)


New, working counter. Yeh. Sitemeter sucks, referrer tracking wasn't available for quite a time.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes