"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, June 23, 2002

Yes, folks, knowing how lazy Screwed Up Girl is, I called Wang Yi up himself. And he's not in jail. He's in the Air Force, doing Air Defence Artillery! He's just passed out of Suffer In Silence blah blah and finished his 1 week Air Force Orientation. So that's settled.

In other news of lazy people, I called up my sister's mother in law yesterday to ask her to buy fewer apples. Not seeing her son very often, she resorts to buying apples to show her love in some way. The apples are very juicy and sweet. Except that we get so many, we can't finish them, and have to use them in cooking. We were all getting sick of apples, and my brother in law didn't have the guts to call up his mother and ask her not to give him so many apples in the future, so I had to do it. And I was asked about my life and whether it was laxer than before :)

I am heavier than Nelson Kwei. Oh dear. Maybe I *should* lose weight :)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes