"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, June 23, 2002

My mother just made my sister get upset and cry again. Sigh. This is pointless, and I wonder why she keeps doing it. Not like it makes her happy or anything.


I was sorely disappointed when I turned on the TV at about 6:40, to see some Mediabots show on Channel i. But on checking the listings, I see that a show called "Power Rangers Light Year" (bah) is on next Tuesday. Yeh. Maybe this is some cheapskate ripoff of Lightspeed Rescue.

If there's one thing I dislike more than football, it's movies about football! Just watched "Bend It Like Beckham". Twas okay, except for my principled (slight) dislike of football movies :) Except that it also had another overused theme - East Meets West in Britain, where East is Indian. Though Sheila claims this is only the second one so far. Well.


Yeh, we're stayout tonight and tomorrow night!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes