"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, June 28, 2002

Yes indeed. A Pes E soldier getting posted to a camp in Khatib when he's actually living on the other side of the island isn't exactly what I'd call a carefully planned posting. Heh. That said, I actually quite like my posting. Other people say they like my posting too, but I wouldn't know about that.

At least you don't get your food prayed over in a SAR unit :) Heh. That, at least, addresses one of your pet peeves, does it not?

I must thank Bioware for producing yet another soul-sucking, social life destroying, GEM of a game. Must... play... more... not blog now.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes