"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, March 10, 2002

Well let's consider the homosexuality of your rants:

"My previous Body Shop Jasmine Exfoliating Body Wash just drains away." [Ed: Lavender and Ylang Ylang are just not for me]

"Ahhh! I hate jumping down from such heights..."

"Apparently everyone, even mild mannered sorts, come out of Slavery spouting vulgarities. I am the only survivor, though unclean thoughts (of this nature!) sometimes trouble me. I think I will survive this assault on my sensibilities though!"

Plus the fact you went for SAF MDC auditions.....

If the shoe fits, you cannot acquit.

[Ed: I am more amused than anything (comments in this league rarely faze me) but re: http://gssq.blogspot.com/2001_11_01_gssq_archive.html#7263853 in which was quoted:

"you seem to have a distinct mortification for sexuality - a quality shared by quite a few serial killers... i was reading through your blog - and a recurrent theme in our conversations and in your epistlery - there's a not-so-subtle misogyny and resentment of female sexuality - the abhorrence of "flesh parades" and "hot pants" {Ed: It was hot shorts actually}, the general veneer of distaste for anything that heightens adolescent sexual attractivenes... the proliferation of calling people by these little soubriquets
it's vaguely schizo - you're disssociating yourself from these people, giving them conceptual labels.

might i add how psychopathic it is to pick up scrunchies and hairbands..."

There was some more about how it was like the priests who molest little boys because they're repressed, "same thing, different degree" and that it was a symptom of my repressed sexuality. There was a lot more, due to the fondness of our proto-psychoanalyst to be, but my ICQ history got corrupted, so.

So which way does it swing? A secret liking of Flesh Parade-rs or a secret desire to participate in the Sydney Mardi Gras {I hear it's quite magnificent. I must go have a look, soak in the atmosphere one day}.]
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes