"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, October 25, 2001

Prac sucks. I think most of us will agree :)

Has Xephyris gone mad? He'll probably do better than me in prac anyway. Too bad we can't, "I knew using Chin Yung's values was the right thing to do" for the exams...

I was punching the blue/green curtain thing-y (the one separating the area outside the labs with the outside world) after prac and almost hit Killer, who was bending down. Ah well.

And I saw these disgusting shoes worn by one 2S05B girl. I think it's the one who has someone with the same First and Last names in her class.

They were white, with these blue-green veins running around them, like the vessels sustaining some Frankenstein-ish creation of a mad scientist. With imagination, I could even see the bodily fluids dripping along, and see the shoe throbbing... Ugh. At least she wasn't wearing Hot Socks.

I saw #1, #5, #6 and #7 in the library today! And Paul Wong and Mengchuan too. Why's everyone loitering in school?

Wanted to laugh at the queues just before Prac. The Girls' toilet queue extended way out, to the water cooler. On going in, I saw Killer, but she was 2 persons' depth into the toilet, so I couldn't wave and laugh :) But on the way out, I saw Kaimun at the end of the queue and so could make my remark. Heh. Maybe someone should start a 'shorter toilet queues for females' movement, getting them to stop dallying. What do they do in there anyway? Splash water, comb their hair, change their pads, talk to people, clean with tissue (something many or most guys don't do)...

Someone is discovering the joys of the Tampines Home. Ooo. I think I've been there twice. Once in Sec 1 when Janki Tamilselvan (She now goes by Nandwani Tamilselvan methinks - yeh!) brought us there to learn about the less privileged. I think it was after the lecture on how students from the THE Chinese High School school were nicer, more mannered, less rowdy and did more homework than us (a talk similar to the one they probably get from their teachers about how RI boys are little angels). And the second time was last year, in J1 when we needed 2 more hours for Com. Service (I got the first 4 almost free by turning up late [accidentally, I might add] for the Ghim Moh Newspaper Collection). And all of us chose to fold clothes or scour beds rather than to interact with the residents. I wonder why...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes