"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, October 26, 2001

Hahaha!

No, I'm not going mad. I just thought the announcer's phrases to be hilarious. I hope the people in Japan don't seriously think that other speakers of English actually talk like that. Well, at least not like that ALL the time.

I'm not sure which free webspace providers have SSI support. What can be done with SSI that can't be done with other languages? Hm.

You know what? I think reusing your own code can't be termed "Ripping" :) Ripping seems like you're blatantly stealing someone else's code, but if I'm just reusing my own code, I don't see why not. Maybe its a bit lazy, but I really hope I don't get accused to ripping my own code the next time someone downloads both Light and Normal versions of my PSO section ID calculator (basecode is the same :)

OK. With the Aid of Gabriel (without which this would not have happened) I have discovered an arrangement of words that sounds extremely phrase-like. See, its not REALLY a phrase, it just sounds that way. It sounds cool, too. So... without further ado, here is the phrase: Ellipsis in Parenthesis. (...)

Cool, eh? I know some of you are thinking "..." and "This guy needs to see a therapist". Listen to my explanation before you dismiss me as a total lunatic and stop reading. See, its one of those pseudo-phrases that sound cool, seem interesting, apparently have more meaning than "just the words", probably embody some sort of philosophy, but in actuality make no sense whatsoever. Thats the reason why its absolutely suitable as a name for a webpage-template. Did I mention that it sounds cool, too?

Alright, before someone starts accusing me of going mad again (I'm not, really! See, the purple polka dotted giraffe sitting next to me named Chumpy agrees. I'm not mad, am I, Chumpy?) I'm going to sign off now. Oh yeah, my usual interesting link for the post:

Horizons was a fantastically ambitious MMORPG - I say was, because apparently its scope is being narrowed so its more realistic. Also, there were worries of it being Vapourware as Artifact Entertainment (the makers of Horizons) did not release much except artwork :P Not the best way to maintain community interest / faith, yes? Anyway, now they've released prototype animations, and notable ones include the Dragon (its quite big) and Saris (the race I intend to play as). Here it is:

Horizons Vault - Prototype Animations

Alright, I'm going. Say goodbye, Chumpy. There's a good zebra.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes