"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, August 16, 2001

Yesterday, as I was walking down the corridor, I heard some girl say, "I hate the Powerpuff Girls". As I rounded the corner, I said, "I hate the Powerpuff Girls too!".

What girls consider to be cute often violates norms of good taste. Hello Kitty, Tare Panda and the Powerpuff Girls are just some of the seriously disgusting things most girls consider 'cute'. Perhaps it is an unconscious desire to satisfy some hidden need.

Today, I have finally seen CRM! The stuff of legend, I have finally glimpsed this elusive figure after hearing about her for close to a year. I must say she does deserve her title, though the J2 I thought was CRM or CFM is slightly CRMish too. Now it remains for me to sight CFM.

I also saw this girl walking with an upside down badge. She must be trying to start some fashion trend. Guys have pockets to guide them as to where to pin their badges, but girls do not have that luxury. Usually, the badge is pinned too high. I once saw this person who'd pinned her badge onto her collar.

Quote of the Day:
[Me: Look!] African? Her skirt gets shorter and shorter. - Someone Else

More Quotes
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes