"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, August 14, 2001

Today I found a black scrunchie on the floor of TS 20. It has a hole in it, which is probably why it was dumped. I went around and shot 7 people with it (I aimed at 9 people but missed 2 of them)

Going to the hall, I saw that Michael's J1 friend had... her safety pin visible!

The art of using safety pins to secure tucked out blouses is an ancient art, which has been honed through the centuries into a precise application of the pins at the correct places. Obviously, this one was new to the mysteries, as the metal of her pin was showing!

As mysterious as the art itself is the skill of detecting those who practice the art. I have been trying to develop my skills, and 2 weeks ago, I saw evidence of my progress - I detected Myo Li's use of safety pins. After slipping and calling them paper clips, my suspicion was confirmed by the hesitant person, and thrusting my arms in the air, I shouted, "Yes, my skill has improved", before walking off triumphantly, leaving the class flabbergasted.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes