"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, August 15, 2001

This morning, I added a new one to my list of people who have terms of endearment. Of course, it could be argued that these are not terms of endearment, but are malicious diatribes. I maintain that they are, and that I say all of them with some modicum of affection towards the people so named (of course, I have more affection for some than for others). The newest personage in my list of dubious virtue is called - 'Puppy'.

Shawn has scolded me before, saying that my terms of endearment are lousy. He has his own (or, I've been led to believe, ones that he's gotten from his classmates) - CRM (Come Rape Me), CFM (Come F*** Me), Man Mountain and The Sex, and doubtless has more. He says that good nicknames (for that is the shortest word for them) have at least 2 words to convey the meaning of the nickname. I dispute that, but one can see my lack of ability in coming up with them:


Act Cute - This is more of a description. Not very good.

Killer - This one's actually rather succinct and efficacious. It describes the person perfectly (and she is amused by it to boot!)

Killer's friend (the one who looks like killer) - Baaad.

Engineer - This actually came from a conversation.
Engineer: "When I talk to people, I look at my feet"
Me: "You can be an engineer"
Engineer: "Shut up"
More inspired than some.

Jiggle - How bad can I get? Jiggle... jiggles.

8 year old (girl) - Not that stupid. We also have,

11 year old (girl)

Fat Girl and,
Fat Girl's friend - These are really bland and dumb.

NB: There's nothing wrong with being fat!

Full Figured Girl - Kairen says that I'm trying to say she's fat. Well, 'full figured' is not the same as 'fat'. It means, erm, that the person just has a full figure!

Ghost J1'00, J2'01 - She does look rather ghostly. And there's her senior,

Ghost J2'00 - Who is of a different type of spirit.

Act Cute 2 - If 'Act Cute' was worse, 'Act Cute 2' is positively disgusting. There are worse series, which go up to 7.

African - This comes from some leap of deduction, and it is only me who has seen the truth, that N!�rl�n is her African name. Some of my classmates think I'm stalking her.

Horse - Looks like a Horse. This is arguably lousy because, "She's not a horse, she's a cow".

Opera Girl - One of the worst?

Preener - This is not my creation. Ask Andrew Gan.

Deformed Student - Descriptive nicknames are generally bad.

Culottes Girl - Descriptive nicknames which come from clothing patterns are even worse.

Vampire - She does look rather vampiric.

Triplets - 'Prisoner' was suggested by Yixiang. As they are the only triplets in RJC (in 3 years, that I know of), it is not likely that others will be mistaken as Triplets.

Foreign Blood - This one's not even a description. Ugh.

BSB - This is Jianwen's creation. Blame him :)

Red Jacket - No mistake too, but uninspired (as usual)

The Elf Gone Wrong - Kairen gave me the idea for this one, and it's (consequently) actually quite good.

Fierce Girl - Baaaad.

Puppy - Not so bad. Woof.

Yortsin - I think this one's okay.

Apple Woman - The apple connection's hard to see for some, but otherwise it's a tenable moniker.

Rafflesian Spirit - Kairen's idea too. Good.

Cults: There are also various cults in RJC.
Evil Cult
Diabolical Cult
Unnamed Cult
Flesh Parade
Associate Flesh Parade

The only ones which might be faintly recognisable (for what they actually are) are Flesh Parade and Associate Flesh Parade (so called because they are in it part time only). 'Unnamed Cult' is really unforgivable, but I couldn't find a suitable verb that harmonised with the tone of 'Evil' and 'Diabolical'.

Ugly Girl #1 - #7
Beauty is in the Eye of The Beholder, but these 7 come together.
NB: There is NOTHING wrong with being Ugly. Indeed, it is better as Beautiful people are often not taken seriously.

Of course, there are the rescinded ones, which were:
The PRC who isn't a PRC - Which people thought was quite apt
and PJ girl - Which comes from a personal exchange, and consequently isn't a very good.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes