L'origine de Bert

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, August 27, 2026

Links - 27th August 2026 (2 - Women)

Expectations around dating are insane these days. : r/Vent - "Matched with a girl on Tinder...her first 3 questions were "do you drive, do you live alone, do you usually pay for first dates?" Meanwhile she's a cashier at Wal Mart, doesn't have a license, and lives with her mother at 35 years old.  I'm not hating on people for struggling but Jesus Christ...maybe be less aggressive with your materialistic vetting when your lifestyle is exactly the same as a 15 year old kid."

Shrija on X - "Women are experts at giving ugly realities pretty names.
Baddie = Fallen woman
Plus size = Obese
Independent woman = Can't keep a man
High standards = Unrealistic expectations
Finding myself = Whoring around
Soft life = I want a man to fund me
Manifesting love = Chasing rich men
Body positivity = Refuse to lose weight or hit the gym
Feminine energy = Only submissive when the guy is 6’2”+ & makes 6 figures
I’m working on myself = Still on dating apps every night
Talking stage = Keeping 4-5 options open
Demisexual = I sleep around but call it “emotional connection”
Homely = Can’t cook, can’t clean, expects maid + cook
Modern yet traditional = Sleeps around in college, becomes “pure” for rishta
Self-love era = Posting thirst traps while ignoring actual responsibilities
Emotional intelligence = Weaponized crying & manipulation
Princess treatment = Treat me like royalty while I act like a gremlin
Healing my trauma = Blames parents/brother/ex for all her bad choices
Travel addict = Living off daddy’s money or OnlyFans or Exclusive IG Content
Boundaries = Rules for you, not for her"

The brutal gangster Green Girls 'addicted' to crime who'll stop at nothing to smuggle drugs, plant bombs… and even kill - "THEY look like innocent, fun-loving young women – yet they’re being armed with skin-melting firebombs, driving hitmen to executions, and stashing guns for some of the world’s most ruthless gangs.  Meet the so-called Green Girls behind a terrifying new wave of violence plaguing Europe, with experts telling The Sun that they will take on the deadliest assignments to prove they’re “tougher” than male gangsters – as they become “addicted” to crime. The baby-faced criminals are a key part of a brutal criminal underworld that stretches out from the suburbs of Sweden’s capital Stockholm all the way across Europe.  But behind that label sits a staggering reality, with as many as 10,000 women now being linked to criminal networks, according to Swedish cops.  Their twisted roles include helping keep drug pipelines alive, weapons hidden for their gangster lovers, and help lure targets out for attacks.  And according to experts, many of them are lured in for one bizarre reason – “out of love”...   Girls as young as 11 or 12 are already fantasising about gang life, coaxed in by social media trends promising cash, status and a “rich boyfriend” escape route, reports SVD.  Last year alone, 280 girls aged 15 to 17 were charged with murder, manslaughter or other violent crimes in Sweden – with many linked to gang violence.  Experts say the figure experts barely scratches the surface of how many are actually working for the networks.  Earning their name as they are fresh recruits, with clean records and easy to miss by the authorities – they are now soldiers on the frontline of an international and ultraviolent gang war...   Natalie Klockars, now 28, grew up in organised crime.  Her Syrian father was a high-ranking member of a drugs-trafficking syndicate in Sweden, locked in high-security prison throughout her childhood.  And her mother also gravitated to gang leaders, with most of Natalie’s stepdads being criminals...   A few have even carried out attacks themselves. And gangs exploit that with precision.  Female homicide suspects still account for only about five per cent — but for Sweden, Dr Khoshnood warns, that’s “unusually high.”  Prosecutors warn some girls are no longer just couriers, but they’re choosing the most violent assignments on offer.  One case involved a 15-year-old girl who elected to shoot a target in the head, with a 17-year-old accomplice pulling the trigger, Swedish outlet ENCA reported.  Investigators say girls now volunteer for the riskiest missions to prove they’re “tougher” than the boys.  This shift is happening as Sweden slides deeper into a violent era, with explosions, shootings, and child hitmen who barely know how to hold a gun."
Are left wingers still pretending there's no problem in Sweden and that the grenade attacks are just firecrackers?

Meme - "How modern women expect men to choose their women"
*Distracted boyfriend variant*
"33+ 3 baby daddies. Multiple bodies (100+)"
"25-40 prime men"
"18-25. 0 body count. No kids"

New research finds that, compared with IUD users, women taking the birth control pill report reduced arousal, more sexual pain, more anxiety and depression, and less sexual satisfaction. : r/psychologyofsex

Meme - "It's starting to make sense
Over 6'0" tall
Unemployed
Muscular
Doesn't raise its own kids
Sleeps all winter
Prefers to be alone
Territorial
Can't communicate
Extremely violent
Has multiple baby mamas"
On women choosing the bear

Meme - Rock Solid @ShitpostRock2: "I like how she proved the point by simply deducing all of this from his looks alone"
Mentiswave: "But I had breakfast last morning!"
Meg | The Feminist Motherhood: "The problem is Joe is not a nice guy, nor is he funny, caring, or have a good personality. Loyalty is questionable."
Wisdom @Wisdom_HQ: "Who would she choose?"
"WHO WOULD SHE CHOOSE?
JOE
- 5'6
- Loyal
- Caring
- Funny
JACK
-6'1
- Handsome
- Cheater
- Toxic"

Thomas Mirus on X - "Many men right now prematurely assume that if a woman is in her late 20s/early 30s and has a career, that means she doesn't want to settle down.  I have had this fear too (sometimes discouraging me from taking an interest in someone), which is why lately I've made a point of asking Catholic women I know IRL if they would want to settle down and raise their own kids. Actually talking to them has made it clear that they and many women they know really want to be wives and mothers, but they aren't even being asked out by men! (I'm talking about pleasant, friendly women of above-average looks.)  Tonight I talked to a close friend (early 30s) who is an extremely impressive and accomplished person (in a profession men find very attractive), but told me she would like nothing better than to quit what she's doing and have a family. She said what she really wants is to be “TAKEN CARE OF”. She said that her experience and that of younger women she knows is that men are simply not asking them out.   There is a lot of messaging in the culture about how women don't or shouldn't want marriage and children, but it is unjust to assume that a woman (especially a Catholic woman) is single because she has bought into that message, or that her having a professional life means she wouldn't prefer to prioritize family.   As my friend strongly emphasized, women have to *wait* for a man to ask them. While they are waiting, they have to pay the bills and occupy themselves with something worthwhile. What else are they supposed to do? It's crazy to blame them all for it.  We have to cultivate solidarity between the sexes and keep lines of communication open. There are enough real problems between us without making faulty assumptions about what the other sex really wants, and without blaming all of the women who are in the same boat men are in (single).  Remember, part of ideological propaganda is not just getting people to think a certain way, but also convincing them that more people think that way than actually do. That creates the sense of even greater division than actually exists, which is what the world and the devil want.  I will always oppose feminism, but going forward, I'm not going to assume that just because a young woman I meet is, e.g., a lawyer, doesn't mean she wouldn't actually prefer to prioritize motherhood instead.  Have conversations about these fraught topics with members of the opposite sex you know in real life, at church, etc. Even if it doesn't lead to you dating that person, it can at least clear the air and lead to greater mutual understanding and compassion. You may find that there is more common ground than you thought and some of your fears and apprehensions about the opposite sex may be alleviated. I find it very refreshing and consoling to converse openly about this stuff with women IRL."
Julia Yost on X - "In my experience, academic and professional accomplishment are simply how women with trad aspirations meet their future husbands. Can’t tell you how many stay-at-home moms I know who have degrees, often terminal, from fancy universities, and/or some years of employment in a prestige field.  Professional-class belonging is class belonging, and is crucial in this era of assortative mating. If you want to marry a high-status, high-earning man (“a provider”), you have to run in his circles. Don’t go to work at a call center and wait for Mr. Bingley to rent Netherfield."
Wilfred Reilly on X - "KEY, OBVIOUS POINT! As I once noted: "Every single 'raver bad bitch' - from UChicago, Illinois, Northwestern, Michigan, Purdon't, So-Ill, Miami-OH, etc - that used to party with my friend group is now happily married to an ~rich guy. There are NO exceptions." I mean..."

Meme - "Dating in 2024
Hi beautiful
haii :)
I hope a tiny girl like you can still take a big cock
ew what's wrong w u
What you expect me to treat you like a lady after seeing ur 0f in ur IG bio?"

Meme - Jessica Pin: "At 26, I had never been dumped. I did not have complaints about any of my boyfriends. I had only dumped them because I got bored or one of us moved. So how would I have known anything about red flags at 26?"
Jessica Pin @jess_ann_pin: "I am still in pain, nauseous, and look pregnant as shit after my egg retrieval last Monday. This is all men's fault for being dishonest fuckboys who wasted my time or caused me so much trauma I could not resume dating again for a long time. I have now had 34 eggs painfully harvested from my goddman ovaries only for men to blame women for low birth rates."

Meme - "During World War II, standard Waffen-SS officer and enlisted recruit height requirements typically ranged from 5'7" (1.70m) to 5'10" (1.78 m). Stricter mininums applied to elite unite, such as 5'10" for Hitler's personal bodyguard (Leibstandarte), but these physieal stendards were significantly relaxed as manpower shortages later in the war"
Sara @SaraSaturns: "I'm 5'4. If he's not at least 6'0 he's not a real man."

Real Post Folder on X - "I (26F) ruined my marriage cause I got bored of how perfect my husband (29M) is
My husband is calm and never yells. I grew up in a chaotic house, and his peace started feeling boring. I craved some drama and wanted to see him finally lose his cool.  So, I started a stupid experiment. For a week straight, I dumped an ungodly amount of salt into his dinner. I wanted him to snap and start an argument. Instead, he quietly choked down the food, drank gallons of water, and still thanked me.  On the sixth night, he finally set his spoon down and asked if I was stressed out. I laughed hysterically, and confessed I'd been ruining his food on purpose just to see if he had a backbone.  His face emptied out. He didn't yell. He quietly explained that his father used to scream at his mother over cooking mistakes, and he vowed never to make his wife feel criticized over a meal.  He's ignoring my calls, and his brother just texted me that he's looking for his own apartment. I triggered his childhood trauma and now I've lost the best man I've ever known. How do I fix this?"
The Respecter on X - "this was written by a man. if it was real, and actually written by the woman who did this, the story would feature more backpedaling, excuses and dissembling. this is a man's thinking: got bored, craved drama, ruined food, didn't get reaction I wanted, I messed up, oh no. Too linear."
Anti-Petista Psicótico on X - "Other two things: women usually prefer doing lots of drama and shit tests, like you see in tiktok. Not pranks."

15 year old girl coaxes mentally ill 25 year old man to end his own life on a Discord livestream suffers zero consequences for her actions and is framed as a victim : r/MensRights

Meme - "Women taking photos:
110-132 lbs *full body shot*
132-154 lbs *closeup so you don't see the legs*
154-176 lbs *closeup so you only see the head, shoulders and upper chest"
176-198 lbs *closeup so you only see the head and neck*"

Meme - "Moata, 26
Every single time a man sleeps with a lot of women, he's called a stud. But if a woman sleeps with a lot of men, she's called a slut, and people think this is unfair... Nah. It's completely fair, and I'll tell you why, alright? 'Cause it's fuckin' easy to be a slut. It's fuckin' hard to be a stud. To be a stud you have to be witty, charming, be well-dressed, have nice shoes, and a fake job. To be a slut you just have to be there There are fat ugly sluts out there, there are no fat ugly studs."

Meme - "Remember, When There were no Tattoos, only Natural Beauty"
Hi-Res

Meme - "Biggest Bullet Ever Dodged.
I was dating a woman and we were gonna hang out on a Saturday. Went to her place in the morning to pick her up. She was still getting ready and said she wouldn't be ready for another 5-10 minutes. She asked if I'd go get some McDonalds breakfast for her and come back. I responded, "you're almost ready, we'll just swing by on our way out." She didn't like that answer and her "ask" turned into a demand...and then a very mean demand. Hair half done, she decided to grab the breakfast herself, stormed out of her own house and said "you'd better not be here when I get back", then slammed the door. Wild. As I was pulling up to my house I I get a text from her, "Where are you?!?" Unbelievable."
Clearly, he's a toxic unfuckable misogynist who will die alone and she's better off without him

Any Sg bros with foreign partners outside of the usual south east asia, how's the experience? : r/SingaporeRaw - "My wife is Lithuanian and I live in Lithuania. I’m the 4th Singaporean here, there’s 2 other dudes lol. Honestly we’re boring people. I did my undergrad in the US so I’m a bit louder than her— I used to think all white folk were similar but actually SG culture is way more American than it is to Eastern Europe. In fact I don’t like or feel really welcomed by the culture here. Wife has a different set of love languages that the norm from SG girls (basically food isn’t emphasized here) b

ut other than that I’m boring and broke. When she speaks Russian or Lithuanian I can never tell if she’s scolding or praising me. In this regard , the skills I learned in NS about hiding from the RSM have proven very useful.  I 100% recommend lithuania as a holiday destination though...  Eastern Europe. I don’t identify with the values here at all. I like good food, complaining, being very open and discussing things. I also like negotiating and I think problems must be talked about and that conflict is okay— as long as constructive. Also good to have long term plan. Eastern Europeans? Basically everything I said— just uno reverse lol.  I mean under the skin everyone is the same but here the food and communication really cannot make it. Understandable give the history but personally I also don’t know my long term plans here."
People like to say that food and family are very important in their culture. I once saw someone quip disparagingly that this is the case for all cultures, but apparently not in Lithuania (Dutch food is also described as "simple and unpretentious", so you can read between the lines there). Also given that cutting off family is relatively common in the US and "finding your own family" is a not-unknown theme, you can see that family is relatively less important there

Any Sg bros with foreign partners outside of the usual south east asia, how's the experience? : r/SingaporeRaw - "My ex is German and my current gf is Chinese. The cultural differences are huge. My German ex always paid her share and didn't expect me to pay even if I wanted to and are more equal in the relationship. While my current gf expects gifts a lot more. Also , based on my observations, the Germans are a lot more active with outdoor activities as compared to Chinese on average."

Any Sg bros with foreign partners outside of the usual south east asia, how's the experience? : r/SingaporeRaw - "For non-asians, had ex-es from Russia, Germany and Belgium. They are a lot more willing to share costs for dates, etc and also more focused on spending time outdoors. E.g. going out for hikes, kayaking, road trips. No odor so far. Also, more proactive and intimate.  Asian dates (non-sg) prefers to stay at home, finding different types of food to eat, watching movies, much less outdoorsy. Willing to share costs too but I found to be less than whites."

Any Sg bros with foreign partners outside of the usual south east asia, how's the experience? : r/SingaporeRaw - "Dating a half Japanese with a Malaysian mum.  After decades of exclusively dating only Singaporeans, it's really less stressful. V accommodating and understanding, on the rare occasions we argue, will tell me exactly what's bothering her, doesn't expect gifts and no princess syndrome."

Any Sg bros with foreign partners outside of the usual south east asia, how's the experience? : r/SingaporeRaw - "My girlfriend is White American. I'm studying in the US and I met her here. Had a SG Chinese ex until NS and dated a Chinese girl for a few years.  It's quite good! A lot less expectations than my exes, especially family things. On her end, she likes my biculturality (more Westernized, English first language - while also having a lot of Chinese/Asian culture). On my end, it's interesting to learn about her experiences and to experience American White culture through her connections. She also makes a lot of effort to connect with my family and SG Chinese culture so I'm very grateful."

Any Sg bros with foreign partners outside of the usual south east asia, how's the experience? : r/SingaporeRaw - "SG Chinese bro currently dating an American (3 years), past exes are a German and couple of Americans. Generally, I’ve found that they’re more open, playful, and chill. The video above is exactly how my gf and I are. For some reason I’ve always been and find that I feel a better connection with foreign partners than SG girls."

Any Sg bros with foreign partners outside of the usual south east asia, how's the experience? : r/SingaporeRaw - "Had an ex from Yemen. Smoking hot but hell of a baggage to carry with all the Arab politics within families. At least the experience was great iykyk"

Any Sg bros with foreign partners outside of the usual south east asia, how's the experience? : r/SingaporeRaw - "They’re really outgoing, like to travel different places, try different food & they’re also more physical & louder if y’all know what I mean so abit of getting used to❤️"

Off with her hair: Intrasexually competitive women advise other women to cut off more hair - "Intrasexual competition between women is often covert, and targets rivals' appearance. Here we investigate appearance advice as a vector for female intrasexual competition. Across two studies (N = 192, N = 258) women indicated how much hair they would recommend hypothetical clients have cut off in their hypothetical salon. Clients varied in their facial attractiveness (depicted pictorially), the condition of their hair, and how much hair they wished to have cut off. Participants also provided self-report measures of their own mate value and intrasexual competitiveness. In both studies, participants' intrasexual competitiveness positively predicted how much hair they recommended clients have cut off, especially when the hair was in good condition and the clients reported wanting as little as possible cut off – circumstances wherein cutting off too much hair is most likely to indicate sabotage. Considering data across both collectively, women tended to recommend cutting the most hair off clients they perceived to be as attractive as themselves. These data suggest that just like mating, intrasexual competition may be assortative with respect to mate value. They also demonstrate that competitive motives can impact female-female interactions even in scenarios which feature no prospective mates, and are nominally unrelated to mate guarding or mating competition."
Women tell other women to cut their hair shorter so they will be less attractive

Reddit Lies on X - "Redditor picked bad men 29 times. “How could the patriarchy do this to me!?”"
Seamus (FreedomToons) on X - ">cant figure out why her dates haven't gone well
>first guy on the list of recent dates was homeless
daily reminder that everyone who denigrates the opposite sex is confessing to bad taste"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes