"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Fake $20 bill / Look into Brie Larson's Eyes / Look how small it is


George Floyd: Peter, I need to go to the store, can you lend me $20?
Peter Parket: No problem George, here you go.
George Floyd: Thanks Peter, I hope it isn't fake, you'll get me in trouble haha.


Brie Larson: "LOOK INTO MY EYES (00) ... YOU WILL SEE THE MARVELS ON RELEASE DATE"


Nurse 1 at Urinal: "Oh my God look how small it is!"
Nurse 2 at Urinal: "He probably believes women who tell him it doesn't matter"

From Heart Attack Grill, Las Vegas

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes