"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, January 15, 2024

Butt sniffing vs rimming / Remy's Guidance / Alpine View


Woman: "No cochino! *dog sniffing butt of other dog*
Dog: *puzzled* *woman rimming fat man with legs in air*


"Colette: NOW ZAT ZE GUESTS ARE ALL SATISFIED , PERHAPS IT IS TIME TO SATISFY ZE COOKS? Button: *Pop!*
Linguini: AHHH, OUI! JUST GIVE ME A MOMENT TO CLEAN UP ...
Linguini: WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ?? I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLEASE A WOMAN !?
Remy: RELAX, ITS JUST NATURE. PUT ME IN CONTROL, I'LL SHOW YOU HOW ITS DONE
Linguini: ALRIGHT, BUT PROMISE ME YOU'LL BE GENTLE WITH HER!
Colette: LINGUINI, I HAD NO CLUE YOU WERE SUCH AN ANIMAL !!"


"There's nothing more romantic than a nice leisurely picnic in the middle of nature *doggy style against alpine landscape*" (You Like to Ride, you Like to Fuck. I Fucked My Stepsister In The Woods / Diana Rider)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes