"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Fake Daughter OnlyFans

A story in three parts.

The third was an ifunny reject so I didn't try with the others.


Clarence the 5th: Filled with Dividen... @valuepunk "My daughter turned 18 today and I helped her launch her first OnlyFans profile. She is skipping college to focus on being a founder and entrepreneur. I am a very proud father.
This is my daughter @abellamariposa
Woah these photos of my daughter are *fire x3* *eggplant x3*"

(he's been banned, presumably for "harassment")


Abella Mariposa @abellamariposa: "Fuck this guy for telling people he’s my father & starting a riot"
"You will become a local hero after this... you will be famous soon. Praying you get a ton of new subscribers and then you buy me a $250 steak dinner"


Abella Mariposa @abellamariposa: "Now I can’t call me BF daddy when he fucks me 😑 twitter ruins everything"
Frenly Brian @FrenlyBrian: "Maybe you should repair your relationship with your actual father instead rather than seeking validation from horny men to fill the void?"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes