"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Chinese New Year Hookup

Umesh Kishore Tekani is with Umesh Tekani and Mexx Tekani.

Warning: this happen to a close friend of mine and it could happen to you !!!
 
This is his story
 
I got to know a girl on facebook, she is beautiful, and sexy... After chatting with her for sometime, I feel deeply attracted to her.
 
Yesterday she invited me to her house saying that she is alone because her husband is away on a business trip.
 
I was very cautious and asked: Is there a possibility that your husband will return suddenly.
 
She said: No, but in the event if he does turn up. You just say that you are from the cleaning company and was sent to cleanup the house. Just pretend to be cleaning the glass or something. Anyway, the New Year is coming, my husband won't doubt it.
 
The next day i was at her house and by sheer coincidence, not even a minute pass and her husband came home. I didn’t even get the chance to held her hand.
 
I immediately pretend to be a cleaner carrying my job. With the hubby watching me and giving me all kind of instructions from wiping the windows, cleaning the kitchen to washing the floor. He even make me tidy up all the bedrooms and wash both the bathrooms...
 
After a tedious 8 hours of hardwork and I was ready to leave.
 
Her husband asked: How much for your service ?
She immediately said: I have already paid the company.
 
Along the way home. The more I think about it, the more I felt cheated 😰...
 
Chinese New Year is less than a month away, cleaners are difficult to find, beware of this scam.
 
Every man should be alerted ...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes