"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, July 23, 2020

The Cognitive Dissonance of TDS: A Case Study

Here is an example of the cognitive dissonance of people with Trump Derangement Syndrome and their post-truth attitudes and how fast the hamster wheel spins.


NPR: "President Trump downplayed the danger of the coronavirus, claiming in an interview that many cases are simply people who "have the sniffles.""
(even ignoring the fact that "A majority of people with COVID-19 are expected to have relatively “mild” symptoms that resolve at home", so the premise is already wrong)

Jean Krause: So Donny has zero empathy or sympathy for the he people who's loved ones have died, or for the people that are fighting for their lives in the ICUs of hospitals, and I have never heard him mention one word honoring the super hero hospital staffs that care for the sick ! He must've forgotten that they ALL vote. Donald Trump disgusts me.

Lori Hadlock: Jean Krause trump is devoid of any emotions. And he is the epitome of a sociopath

Wanda Bryant: Jean Krause sociopaths are incapable of emphaty

Carol Clarke: Jean Krause you’re not the only one he disgusts, believe me. Can’t stand the orange squattoad!

Susan Sparkman: Yes Jean you are absolutely correct.
He just does not have those abilities. Every ounce of energy must be focused on himself. Exhausting; he sucks up all the oxygen in the room, and NO, even in pandemic, he can’t bring himself to share any!

Jodie Anne Huntley: 45 is incapable of empathy or sympathy.

Me: Donald Trump grateful to health workers for Covid-19 fight: White House - world news - Hindustan Times

US president Donald Trump is tremendously grateful to all the doctors, nurses and healthcare professionals, including Indian-Americans, who have selflessly risen to the occasion to combat the coronavirus pandemic, the White House has said.

Dean Love: “The White House said”? So he doesn’t say it in a speech, but they release a press release saying he is grateful. They are trying to cover for his lack of empathy by putting words in his mouth. Pitiful.

Renee Michele: is this a joke? He doesn't care about anything.

Arnold Ho: Lori Hadlock He exhibits alot of narcissistic tendencies. In a graph, sociopathic tendencies overlap with narcissistic tendencies.

Me: Dean Love I look forward to seeing how you dismiss this

Remarks by President Trump and Vice President Pence in a Briefing with Nurses on COVID-19 Response | The White House

"today I welcome the great nurses of our country to the White House and express our gratitude for those on the frontlines in our war against the global pandemic."

Dean Love: Wow he can read a teleprompter! I was sure he couldn’t read! He next said it would go away fast, that was in March. How can you actually try to defend this embarrassment in the WH? 🥴

Me: Dean Love I guess facts don't matter

Dean Love: Oh well that explains it, they matter to me. 😆

Gaye Horn: yeah after he got called out this called damage control..

Me: "Issued on: March 18, 2020"

Carol Clarke: Hindustan Times?? Really?

Me: Hindustan Times - Wikipedia

"Hindustan Times is an Indian English-language daily newspaper.[2] Inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi in 1924, it played integral roles in the Indian independence movement"

Carol Clarke: ok but couldn’t you find a news source a bit closer to home? Or do you live in India?

Jim Kehoe: Hindustantimes? That's your source?

Me: Jim Kehoe I like how fake news started out as just fox. Isn't it racist to discount a brown publication from a brown country?

Carol Clarke I don't live in the US either. Isn't it natural Indian media would be interested in news pertaining to Indian Americans? There're other Indian sources which reported this. Why does the geographical location of the news source matter?

Jim Kehoe: If that's the only source, then it is suspect.

Charlotte Parker Perkins: they hear what they want to hear!

Me: Jim Kehoe

I don't know if this will change your mind, but here are some other sources

Trump grateful to healthcare workers, including Indian-Americans, for combating Covid-19: White House - Times of India
Trump grateful to healthcare workers, including Indian-Americans, for battle against COVID-19: White House - Connected To India

Lori Ellen: That article is sheer comedy! His press secretary said he was grateful. We all know that his press secretaries all lie for him, or risk being out of a job.

Jim Kehoe: So you cite 2 indian sources. Show me where Fox, CBS, NBC, NPR, ABC, NYT, WAPO or any US news source says this.


Ann Williams: He said in the same interview that he wouldn’t honor the vote if he loses.

Charlotte Parker Perkins: Ann Williams the interview I heard he said “if I lose I will go back to my life.”

Me: Charlotte Parker Perkins 2016:

"I'm not sure you're ever going to see me there. I don't think I'm going to lose, but if I do, I don't think you're ever going to see me again, folks. I think I'll go to Turnberry and play golf or something."

2020:

""Certainly, if I don't win, I don't win." The president added he would "go on, do other things.""

Ann Williams

Jim Kehoe: Charlotte Parker Perkins Even if he did say it. After 4 years of a baffling amount of dishonesty, which has been cited on every news source (left and right), you would believe him? I feel sorry for you. I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale if you're interested.

Me: Jim Kehoe I'm sure you believe whatever he says if it makes him look bad
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes