"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, October 14, 2019

Spam with life advice

From: John Black

Subject: You have been recorded

Message:

Hi!

I know you wondering what is with this message, here is the story. Because your router was not secured, I was able to inject some sophisticated code into the firmware and every device connected to the network was compromised. The function of my code is to enable every camera on any device available and record (video + audio) with the notification LED disabled (if is present) while you visit 18+ sites. Yes, I got you matsurbating! We all do it, you just got caught. Another function of my code is to extract all contacts, emails, social media contacts and so on in order to obtain a benefit.

Here is what I want, if you don`t pay me 500 $ value in BitCoin, the video with you doing, you know what.. will be sent to all your contacts.

My BTC Address: *removed*

Amount: 0.06 BTC (approximately).

This is important! My BTC Address is case sensitive! Also make sure you save this mail somewhere safe so you will not lose the details.

Quick tip! The most easiest way to buy BitCoin is from Paxful, use Google to find it.

You may also want to search about NoFap and read about the positive benefits of NO PMO. There are may other stuffs that you can do than watching dirty stuffs, it`s just a waste of energy, minerals from the body and time, I hope you will think about this.

In order to get rid of my stuffs from your network, you need to reset your router, which means you have to unplug it and plug it again. You can also change your passwords, but my stuffs is not set to look for that, I`m not interested in passwords however for your peace of mind, go ahead, change them.

You have 72h(3 days) to send the coins, once they are sent, your video will be removed automatically from my compromised servers and you will never hear from me again. Don`t forget to cover your cameras next time, somebody may watch!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes