"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, June 23, 2019

n00b extortion attempt

I got this spam email on 12th June. As of 21st June I still hadn't heard from my friends, so:


From: Your Data

Subject: Your password is - ***

Body: I know your password is: ***

You got infected with my malware, RAT (Remote Administration Tool), while browsing the web where my iframe was placed, in the background you got redirected to my exploitpack, your browser wasn't patched so you got infected!

My malware gave me full control over your computer and access to all your accounts (see password above)!

I COLLECTED ALL YOUR PRIVATE DATA!
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN - I KNOW ALL YOUR SECRETS - YOU KNOW THAT THIS ISN'T A JOKE!

After that I removed my malware, to not leave any traces.

If you don't pay me exactly 1800$ in bitcoin (BTC), I will PUBLISH ALL YOUR DATA, send it to all your contacts, over email, post in on social network!

WE BOTH KNOW - this is a very good price - compared to LIVING HELL!

YOU GOT 2 DAYS TIME TO GET THE BITCOIN (BTC) AND PAY!

One exchanger is www.paxful.com (there are many ways to buy bitcoin), other is www.coinbase.com
You also can Google for other sites, "Where to buy bitcoin?"

My bitcoin wallet is: ***

Copy and paste my wallet, it's (cAsE-sensetive)

After receiving the payment, I will delete all your data and you can life your live in peace like before.
If you get this email multiple times, it's to make sure you read it.
You will make everything worse, if you show this email to anyone - this should stay our little secret!

MailClientID: ***



From: Your Future

Subject: Your password is - ***

Body: I know your password is: ***

You got infected with my malware, RAT (Remote Administration Tool), while browsing the web where my iframe was placed, in the background you got redirected to my exploitpack, your browser wasn't patched so you got infected!

The malware gave me full control over your computer and I got access to all your accounts (see password above), it also was possible for me to turn your webcam on, you can Google about RAT's and their functionalities!

I collected all your private data and RECORDED YOU (through your webcam) SATISFYING YOURSELF!!!

After that I removed my malware, to not leave any traces.

I can send the video to all your contacts, over email, post on social network and everywhere else and publish all your private data everywhere, including the darknet, where the sick people are!

Only you can prevent me from doing this!

To stop me, transfer exactly: 1800$ bitcoin (BTC).

I think it's a good price compared to living hell and you know this all isn't a joke!

Go to www.paxful.com (there are many ways to buy bitcoin), or www.coinbase.com
Or Google - "How to buy Bitcoin?"

You can send direct to my wallet, or create your own wallet first here: www.login.blockchain.com/en/#/signup/ and then send to mine.

My bitcoin wallet is: ***

Copy and paste my wallet, it's (cAsE-sensetive)
After receiving the payment, I will delete all your data and you can life your live in peace like before.

I give you 3 DAYS time to get the bitcoins and PAY!
Since I already have access to your account, I know if this email has been already read.
If you get this email multiple times, it's to make sure you read it.
Don't show this email to anyone, as it will not help you but make everything worse, this should stay our little secret.
Sorry, next time update your browser, take it as a lesson learned and move on!

MailClientID: ***


Yet, if someone is savvy enough to know how to send Bitcoin, he should be smart enough to know that this is crap
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes