"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Manic Pixie Dream Girl in Real Life

"Deep down, my adored Papa, you would have been very unhappy with a woman like me, because I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls. You try to live in both worlds: time for the marvelous and time for ordinary life. I choose the moon, even for breakfast. But no concessions to the quotidian" ― Anaïs Nin
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes