"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, April 02, 2012

u r wt u wr - 2nd April 2012

"People need to be reminded more often than they need to be instructed." - Samuel Johnson

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'Truly absorbed by you -pic of Spongebob-'
- 'I ♥ boys'
- 'Top model'
- 'I loved you yesterday I love you still. I always have I always will ♥'
- 'Educated.' (Canteen Auntie)
- 'Hello! -lots of Smiley faces -'
- 'Romance love relationship *many words in word cloud*'
- 'Love in the airs' (Bad English, smart pun or double entendre?)
- 'Wild hearts can't be broken -picture of broken heart-'
- 'On kiffe le vélo'
- 'Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll'
- 'I'll pour my sweetness over you'
- 'Your dream' (at least she won't appear in my nightmares)
- 'Beer. So much more than a breakfast beverage' (worn by a maid)
- 'Let's have a good time. Fun -many other words-'
- 'I ♥ your smile'
- 'Sunday sweethearts *Rear view of Mickey and Minnie in a car speeding into the background*' (I saw this on Friday. Does she need someone for Mon-Sat?)
- 'Love made me do it ♥♥♥' ("Do" was in a heart)
- 'want your kiss' (the words were in a heart)
- 'befriend get chummy'
- 'Tender love & care makes a life worth living'
- 'Love is blonde' ('Is' was in a heart. She wasn't blonde so I guess she had no love)

Guys:

- 'You'll never f*ck alone'
- 'What women want'
- 'Not for sale' (I wouldn't want to buy him)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes