"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dealing with Telemarketers

One of my hobbies is coming up with things to say to telemarketers.

Nowadays my standard reply to those offering savings plans is "I prefer higher yielding investments", and those offering loans, "I have enough money", but the next time I get someone offering me a loan I'm going to talk about my problems with loansharks and how I need to pay them off.

Some of my favourite more generic replies:

"I'm calling from XXX. Is it a convenient time to speak to you?"
"It's never a convenient time to speak to you, thanks"

"Hi, I'm calling from Prudential. How are you today?"
"Now that you called, very bad"

"May I know who I'm talking to?"
"No."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes