"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bots are quite intelligent these days

"A good listener is usually thinking about something else." - Kin Hubbard

***

Me: are you a bot

claire GONZALES: uggh no i'm not are u???? lolz

Me: no

claire GONZALES: Hey sweetie...how are you ??

Me: I'd be happy if I knew you were not a bot

claire GONZALES: what's a bot??

Me: do I even know you?

claire GONZALES: nice ... wanna join me then on cam chat?? ;-)

Me: only if you let me fuck you

claire GONZALES: mhhm fuck me ;)

Me: mmm very good
I see the keyword sensors are well-calibrated

I am a nigerian prince
please send me $1,000 so I can wire you a million bucks

claire GONZALES: Its completly Free babe , plus my cam looks good cuz its in HD! ...im not even gonna get dressed im gonna stay in this towel lol ;-)

Me: that's not what I wanna hear
I need your bank account number

claire GONZALES: cc is just to verify age..you'll get in for free through my page!

Me: how can you say you're not a bot
you're just ignoring me :(

claire GONZALES: uggh no i'm not are u???? lolz

Me: lol

claire GONZALES: just accept the buddy invite babe on the left to get free access , so while youdo that im gonna get a drink...

Me: are you drinking cyanide?

[Next day]

Mia THOMPSON: helllo there sexy..

Me: weren't you called something else last night?
is this the internet equivalent of beer goggles?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes