"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

u r wt u wr - 22nd July 2010

"It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place." - H. L. Mencken

***

u r wt u wr:

- '*head in side profile* Filling good'
- 'Escape from you!'
- 'Many *pictures of diamonds* many ♥♥♥♥'
- 'Unsettled'
- 'I'm addicted to purity' (11 year old girl)
- 'Goddess me'
- 'Who do you want to unbutton?' (not her)
- 'I'm so lonely' (woman in her late 50s)
- 'It's so hard to be a single'
- 'Super nice girl'
- 'I'm magnificent!'
- 'In love with you'
- 'Let's make out' (she was in her late 40s)
- 'Let's try something else' (she was wearing a headband with cat ears)
- 'Fcuk super babe'
- 'I'm soooo good'
- 'I've been soooo good' (interesting contrast between the present and present perfect)
- '*something* for rent but not for sale'
- 'Sexy is always in trick'
- 'Commencer *repeated many times* S *picture of 2 open palms with lines indicating movement*' (maybe she was asking people to start groping her)
- 'Enormous cock *picture of a cock*'
- 'Have some fun? *2 outstretched hands with soot and blood*'
- 'For very kind and obliging *something* customers'
- 'Gorgeous *dictionary definition*'
- 'Boyz club sports'
- '*Something* I want give some good'
- 'Know why my ego is so big? "Dig" *big arrow pointing downwards'
- 'I'll buy dinner if you promise me 'dessert' *picture of big piece of jelly with cream on it, possibly a creampie*'
- 'Boys'
- 'Delicious story ♥'
- 'I ♥ honey boy *something*'
- 'If you had chosen to ignore you had just chosen to regret'
- 'bizarre must awesome want'
- 'Nice girl' (auntie in her 50s with Gold Hair)
- 'Knock you out' (at first I thought the last word was 'Up')
- 'Your place or mine?'
- '*Something* do what you want'
- 'It's delicious. You need this'
- 'Super Jessie sweetly greatly *some words* sexy'
- 'Little Miss Jailbait'
- 'i will be your happy angel'
- 'Do what you want'
- 'I'm a very clever girl'
- 'Play comme des garçons'
- 'Lets hug'
- 'Get to know yourself *picture of man bending down between his legs and sniffing his ass*'
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes