"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, March 12, 2010

In addition to being spam, this is also really bad poetry:

"Hello, dear

How I dream about you...
My heart, a ball of flame, rested lightly on a patch of green. The
beauty all around, the trees, the wind an the sun. My heart pulsed
faster, just with a thought I had finally found my Prince. You stay
there, leaning against the willow tree. You stay, watching my heart,
then I get alive. I rise in the place of my heart, walking trying to
find you. You stay
straighter, walking to me slowly, hesitantly, I didn't understand. You
whisper, "I found you, my precious rose" and you look into my eyes.
You whisper softly against my ear, "I love you, my rose, I love you."
The ice will be gone forever, I will be so much alive! I need you
close, I fear the ice returning. I like the fire. Wait, no... I need
the fire in my soul! Find me here weareforlove.net/winking/

Waiting for your answer
Val"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes