"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, February 18, 2010

"For most of history, Anonymous was a woman." - Virginia Woolf

***

I'm quite sure MSN spam chatbots didn't use to be so advanced:


Me: hi
you are...?

Bot 1: hey

Me: oh fuck. you're a bot aren't you

Bot 1: whats a bot?

Me: erm. ok
sorry

who are you?

Bot 1: i'm 21/f your a male right?

Me: ok you must be an advanced bot huh

what guy would call himself kimberly?

Bot 1: whats a bot?

Me: you are a bot

I wonder what the limits of your programming arre

Bot 1: whats a bot?

Me: do I really need to explain?

Bot 1: nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?

Me: fuck you

Bot 1: okay, that was rude!

Me: well you are an advanced chatbot, I'll give you that

Bot 1: Like a transformer robot??

Me: you're definitely a decepticon

Bot 1: I am a little busy right now, trying to upload some new pics to my photobucket if ya wanna check them out go http://photobucket.com/JustMe33 tell me what ya think :-)

Me: not into latinas, sorry

Bot 1: I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam?

Me: no

Bot 1: Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...


Me: hi
oh god

Bot 2: hey

Me: anther bot

Bot 2: if i was a bot ..why would i be wearing this hat?? lolz

Me: can you at least give me some good xxx passwords/warez while we're at it?

Bot 2: sexybeats is the password

Me: great. and what's the username? and what's the url?

Bot 2: Jenny

Me: wonderful. thanks for nothing

Bot 2: think i saw u on hi-5..you're on there right?

Me: no I'm not
you must be mixing me with the other kimberly

Bot 2: i'm 24/f ......u?

Me: 1/t
are you into trannies?

Bot 2: nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax ..what are you up to?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes