"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"The second half of a man's life is made up of nothing but the habits he has acquired during the first half." - Fyodor Dostoevsky

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'I'm not wearing any underwear' (Contributed)
- 'Anything boys can do girls can do better' (Misandry!)
- 'Sorry if I look beautiful'
- 'I love bad boys ♥ (PS: Only if you're cute). Naughty by nature'
- 'Not just another cute face'
- 'Milk. You like it'
- 'Spicy number'
- 'Can you hold my drink while I suck off my boyfriend' (Contributed)
- 'I'm a virgin (This is a very old T-shirt)' (Contributed)
- 'I love you ♥ my boyfriend'
- 'I want to make your soul shine'
- 'Sweet summer loving'
- '<-- My boyfriend. My other boyfriend -->'
- 'Fortune cookie'
- 'Angel'
- 'Don't mess with this girl in pink' (She had not a drop of pink on her)
- 'I am proud to be a bastard'
- 'Thinking about you'
- 'If you think I'm NAUGHTY you should see the girl BEHIND me'
- 'Blondes don't pay cover'
- 'All about the girl. Guess'
- 'Tan line prohibited beyond this line' (above breast level)
- 'Animal'
- 'Can't touch this'
- 'Good girls love kisses'

Guy:
- 'I'm a virgin' (Contributed; he was fatter than me)
- 'Looking for Little Miss Naughty'
- 'Lock up your daughters' (2 year old)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes