"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I think it's been suggested to me that I have a glossary for some of the acronyms used (mostly or only) by me.

Here's what I can think of offhand. If you can think of anymore, leave a comment or otherwise tell me:

People:
gssq - My initials
HWMNBN - He Who Must Not Be Named aka nw.t aka The Associate aka mindgame
JB - Hurr hurr
LDPVTP - Lying, Deluded, Psychotic, Vindictive, Treacherous Person
MFM - My Favourite Misanthrope
MFTTW - My Favourite Test Tube Washer
MFS - My Facebook Spouse
nw.t - Go ask him
PPBI - Princess of Peach Blossom Island
SUG - Screwed Up Girl
TMM - The MatheMugger

Groups of People:
PG - Psychotic Girl
SACSAL - Shrill, Anorexic, Chinese-Speaking Ah Lian
UD - Hurr hurr. Also see: ICUD

Personal projects:
HGWT - How Girls Waste Time
u r wt u wr - You Are What You Wear, my series on female fashion and the hypocrisy of girls having T-shirt slogans with sexual innuendo


Any more?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes