"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, March 10, 2008

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left." - Marilyn Monroe

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'I'd settle for being a soap star'
- 'Single all the way'
- 'I'm famous on Friday night'
- 'Beautiful vegetables'
- 'Boys want me. Girls want to be me'
- 'Have a good time'
- 'No matter who you are with you will always be under my spell'
- 'I ♥ med students'
- 'I ♥ military men' (This came a few minutes later, further down the same walkway)
- 'Boyfriends make good pets *silhouette of a squirrel*'
- 'I ♥ boy scouting'
- 'F!#k the milk. Where's the whiskey tits?' (worn by a portly woman)
- 'Natural women 100%' (She looked very natural)
- 'Pretty naughty'
- 'I'm soo... CUTE!' (Contributed)

- [Pink font] 'You'll never guess who I was!' (guy)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes