"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, September 22, 2007

u r wt u wr:

- 'Blonde with a brain' (A Chinese girl with black hair. Wth.)
- 'No beer goggles necessary'
- 'Try me. [Back:] NUS Media Entertainment.'
- 'Invest in me. I'm worth the returns'
- 'You know what they say about girls with big flip flops' (I loved this one. There're 2 plausible meanings - one visible and the other not so. The person wearing this was not visibly big, so I assume the slogan applied to an invisible attribute of hers, but there there is a further complication, for there size is not a desirable attribute. Rather, it is the lack of size that is considered good in this anatomical region.)
- 'I'm hot *picture of hotdog*'
- 'I could be your worst mistake'
- 'Irresistable'
- 'Look at me'
- 'What is your telephone number?'
- 'Stop playing with yourself. Play with me.' (Each time I think I've seen the most wth u r wt u wr shirt, it gets topped)
- '*picture of cat* My girlfriend loves pussy'
- 'Was sent from Heaven just for you'
- 'I'm a hard habit to break'


I was going to catalogue the "Little Miss XXX" shirts I saw, to find out which were fake (ie those little missies don't actually exist). However, so far all I've seen have been real!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes