"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

"My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular." - Adlai E. Stevenson Jr.

***

2 interesting Twitter friends I have on my list (currently at 15) are bbcscitech (Science and Technology from the BBC) and bbcworld (World News from the BBC). Though I suspect updates are coming so fast, Twitter is choking up (or not sending them to me at all to save on international SMS fees, though then again maybe I'll wake up with 18 SMSes in my inbox again).

There's also wxsingapore (the weather forecast for Singapore), but there's no point subscribing to something that tells me, everyday, "Hot and Wet".
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes