"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, March 19, 2007

"Blasphemy? No, it is not blasphemy. If God is as vast as that, he is above blasphemy; if He is as little as that, He is beneath it." - Samuel Langhorne Clemens

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'Not only cute but also smart'
- 'It's hard being this cute'
- 'My other boyfriend rocks'
- 'Have you hugged a runner today?'
- 'Guys' soda' (the words were above her breasts)
- 'I am what I wear'
- 'Why not love me?'
- 'Look at me' (Bazaar)

What's worse than leggings under a skirt/dress? Black and white striped leggings under one!

What took the cake, though, was this PRC:

- Black leggings, with lace at the bottom
- A denim pinafore on top
- On top of that pinafore, a black and white striped layer, puffy and with frills
- A black top with a square neckline (Aside: Wth, I didn't know there were so many types of necklines: polo, jewel, scoop, boat, off-the-shoulder, one-shoulder, halter, V, square, sweetheart and keyhole)
- An elbow length cardigan


Seen on a Cleo cover:

"My plan to:

*get powerful
*get gorgeous
*get laid*"

Just get plastic surgery and put out for a powerful guy and you get all three.

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." - Henry A. Kissinger


I saw a girl wearing a shirt which said 'Be like Jesus'. My first thought was: 'What, piss people off and get crucified?' Maybe I can wear that shirt too, hurr hurr.


Someone: anyway got some girls dont wear those t-shirts. so apparently there're 2 broad camps

those who don't wear, according to a girl friend of mine, say that its 'cheapo', 'pasar malam' and the messages are 'corny'

and those who wear, i duno
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes