"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, October 26, 2006

The free screening of An Inconvenient Truth I went to today was marred only by this guy some rows in front of me who persisted in talking audibly over a long period of time (at least 30 mins, maybe up to 1 hour). Eventually I did what I should've done earlier and shouted in that general direction.

Later someone asked me why I shouted. I was wondering if I was hearing voices, but I don't think I'm that far gone (yet) and anyway the talking stopped after my outburst.

I was wondering why no one else would shout at him. Maybe it was game theory. Or everyone else was just sleeping through Al Gore's Powerpoint presentation.


To catch my bus, I jayran across the road when there was no traffic other than 2 buses at the bus stop.

A Malaysian shouted after me, 'careful!'

Maybe she's been studying here too long, heh.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes