"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, August 26, 2006

The depths (or lengths, if you like) that some people will go to to promote their MLM despite obvious and known aversion on the part of recipients are troubling.

One of my biggest fears is that after I die, I will be unwillingly inducted in by means of rites performed on my corpse.

I'd rather it be teabagged, flagellated, castrated, deveined, disemboweled (with the intestines burned in a fire), skinned, drawn and quartered and the head stuck on a spike while each part is transported to a different locality (perchance to be used for Gunther von Hagens' Bodyworlds).

I know it's irrational, but still, it's one of the greatest insults I can think of.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes