"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I come back and before me:

1) I've 18 days of unpublished travel blog entries

2) A flame war has erupted on the post about the law landscapes paper

3) I've an assignment due on Monday (in Week 2 of the term - they don't celebrate May Day here) on a topic I (as yet) know nothing about

4) I'm still tired since Athens airport sucks for sleeping and the flight wasn't that long or comfortable

5) It's Queen's Day (Koninginnedag)! It's usually on the 30th of April but since that day's a Sunday this year it's been shifted up

6) I've tons of email to plough through and process, even after the first few swings of the scythe

7) Some other stuff I've forgotten


I've deal with them all in due time, but first I'm going to see the Dutch cavort in silly orange hats.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes