"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Bill watterson should have won a pulitzer. His works are essential to understand the spirit of the 90's.

Presenting an extract from The Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes:
(oh dear, quoting lowbrow poetry on Balderdash, whatever will aga say??!!!)

Poems

From: The Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes
I made a big decision a little while ago.
I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
And that is how I got to where I find myself today.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes