"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, February 06, 2006

I hate the millions of standards for power plugs - neither of the 2 power adaptors I brought worked out of the box. Even better, the laptop power plug couldn't fit into either adaptor (damn, should've checked that before I left).

Macgyver I ain't, but luckily, with the aid of 2 rubber bands, a dose of ingenuity and dollops of necessity, I managed to jury rig something with 2 rubber bands - thank god I didn't leave one seemingly useless peripheral behind.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


As of this post, I will be using Dutch time for my posts - 7 hours behind Singapore (GMT +1 - Dutch time). I tried changing the timezone of the whole blog but that affects my old posts.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes