"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

bouncing off walls informs me that I'm mentioned on Radio Singapore International (RSI):

Student Blogs

"Does John have any blogs on his list of must-reads?

JA: I like Gabriel Seah, or gssq.blogspot.com. He's kind of a resident cynic of sorts. I enjoy reading his posts because they are all anti-establishment. I enjoy all the controversial points of view, going through all the sites, in black and white, and the gray parts in between."


Verily, I am amused.

***

Leung Kwok-hung - "Leung Kwok-hung..., also known as Long Hair... is best known for his long, shoulder length hair and nearly always wearing a T-shirt with the image of Marxist revolutionary Che Guevara. Leung said he will not cut his hair until the government of People's Republic of China apologizes about the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989."
Another of the mysteries of life is solved.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes