"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, July 24, 2005

"If you never encounter anything in your community that offends you, you are not living in a free society." - Kim Campbell

***

(A graphical version of the following advertisement can be found here)


The University of Chicago & University of Pennsylvania present...

ABSOLUTE: REALITY

Witness American reality TV brought to life. Join the search for absolute hunk & babe!

Are you ready?

Sat 6 Aug 05 8pm@Zouk
Entry for 18 & above only
$16 for pre-order, $18 at the door
with 2 free drinks

Entry before 1030pm only. Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
for more information, contact Andrew Tan: patch@uchicago.edu, for tickets, contact Yihan: chrisfyh@uchicago.edu


Extra-poster information: There will be a competition adapted from various reality TV shows, and the winners will get to take home attractive prizes

My spin: Join all the Singaporean students studying in overseas universities, scholars or otherwise. A good opportunity to meet old JC and Secondary School friends you haven't seen in a while. Which is the only reason why I'm considering going, though I might be damn bored since I don't drink, dance, listen to modern music, smoke, pick people up, get picked up (Given that everyone knows everyone else, I doubt this will happen) etc

***

Jon Ronson meets hacker Gary McKinnon

"What Gary was hunting for, as he snooped around Nasa, and the Pentagon's network, was evidence of a UFO cover-up...

"What was the most exciting thing you saw?" I ask.

"I found a list of officers' names," he claims, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'."

"Non-Terrestrial Officers?" I say.

"Yeah, I looked it up," says Gary, "and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

"The Americans have a secret spaceship?" I ask.

"That's what this trickle of evidence has led me to believe."

"Some kind of other Mir that nobody knows about?"

"I guess so," says Gary.

"What were the ship names?"

"I can't remember," says Gary. "I was smoking a lot of dope at the time. Not good for the intellect."

... Yes, he was hacking in the immediate aftermath of September 11, but only because he wanted to see if there was a conspiracy afoot. "Why did the building fall like a controlled series of explosions? " he says. "I hate conspiracy theories, so I thought I'd find out for myself."

"And did you find a conspiracy?" I ask.

"No," he says."


This just shows you how powerful and iniquitous the conspiracy is! Even though thousands of people must be involved in them, they've somehow gotten all of them to keep mum, even though the British royals can't even silence a single nanny. And heading the New World Order will be the King himself - Elvis Presley! (No, he's not dead. He made a secret pact with Xenu to extend his life unnaturally to 616 years!)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes