"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Come see me slave away at a booth!

Yes, on Monday and Tuesday I will be slaving away behind a booth at The Forum in NUS (below the Central Library)

Come down and watch me grovel, cajole and plead as I hawk my wares.

Choice selections (from my booth) include:

Evenstar (Exact Replica)
Price: S$235
Description: "This Evenstar has been painstakingly reproduced from the original used in the “Lord of the Rings” trilogy. Crafted in sterling silver and white gold plated."

The One Ring (24 K Gold-Plated)
Price: $70
Description: The enclosed One Ring is beautifully plated in 24K gold, and features the full authentic Elven inscription rendered in the ominous Black Speech of Mordor. The inscription appears on both the inside and outside of the ring. The One Ring comes complete with a silver-toned chain, and a beautiful book-shaped box. It is available only in a US size 10.

Too bad they're not selling Andúril. If not I could walk around threatening people with it. Or double wield it with the short sword I have at home.


Also available at my stall: various pendants for $19

And of course there will be the 7 things that all NUS bazaars sell. At least I think so (though I hope not).
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes