"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Straw poll:

How old do you think this girl is? She plays a 14 year old in Matchstick Men.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Highlight below for the answer:

DOB:18 September 1979

Well it sure fooled me. On hindsight, though, "Now, she CAN'T be 14. Her features are too well defined for that.". Ahh, the benefits of hindsight.

Anyway I suck. More than half the people I polled on ICQ guessed at least 20. Bah.

Comments from the IMDB boards:

"When I first saw the commercial for Matchstick Men, and Nicolas Cage said something about a 14 year old daughter, I thought it was a joke - she looked at least 21, maybe more. But when I actually saw the movie, I did believe that she might be 14. Her face makes her look like she's in her 20's, but her body was a child's body: very small breasts, and a lack of body fat that's typical of barely-pubescent children. It was easier for me to believe that a child could have an adult looking face than that an adult would have a child's body, so I accepted her supposed age. I'm sure she could do well playing adult roles, though, if they dressed her to make her look a little curvier. She was a very good actress."

"I'm glad to find out that she isn't 14 years old, as depicted in Matchstick Men, because honestly, I was having dirty thoughts about her, and I would feel weird if she was really 14. Phew! Glad to know...."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes