"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Downloaded my photos and entertained some by sending them the movie of me scaring off ducks ("it worked! It's vaguely amusing. Thank you for the most amusing thing I've seen this morning. ")

Canon's Photostitch is wonderful, though there are white splotches where my shots didn't overlap properly, and I can't bear to lop off parts of my image. Perhaps time will improve my technique.

There's a picture of this red castle between Rushton Triangular Lodge and Lincoln that, for the life of me, I cannot remember the name of. Any ideas?



Update: My sister has informed me that this is Tattershall Castle

I also seem to have taken a disproportionately large numbers of photos of Fountains Abbey.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes