"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, October 30, 2002

An emotion stirs in my breast.

Something touches my brow, ever so lightly, for the first time in a few weeks.

My brows furrow in consternation, and my heart constricts.

Yes, I feel sian again.

[Now, was that not as effective as poetry?]


It's nice to know that I'm hardly in the minority. Either that or all my friends are weird :)

And not a small relief too. Though it doesn't help end the malaise, not really :)

Discussion with others is making me more confused, but a tad less sian. Is that good? :)

I now have a plethora of comments, but am none the wiser for it. Time to meditate.

Aum.


It seems everyone feels such at various points of time, and solutions to that seem to vary.

I am tempted to indulge myself and despair that I am deeper in the quicksand than the rest, but I shall not allow myself this luxury.

Some suggest distractions. And indeed, when I'm busy, I never inhale the foul miasma. Especially in camp, when my short term aim is to book out. But is immersion in short term distractions really a suitable solution?

As I was musing to Xephyris, it probably boils down to me having no direction in life, no aim, no purpose and no goals ; That my life is empty, and I feel adrift. And drifting from some friends too.

Now doesn't this sound familiar? It's a rarely seen but regular feature here, I think.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes