"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Supposed to do an assignment on writing a conversation btwn myself as a doctor and a kid i'm supposed to perform a finger prick test for blood glucose

(extract begins)
Doctor: Alice, I am going to have to do a finger prick test on you. It means I will be using a needle to collect one drop of blood from this finger here (touches child�s hand where the needle will go). It will hurt, but only for a short while. And after that I�ll put a Band-aid on it and you�ll be better- and you can choose which band-aid you want- (waves band-aids with motifs of Harry Potter, Bart Simpson and other cartoon characters).

Alice: Really? I want that one! (points to the Harry Potter one)

(end extract)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes