"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, August 29, 2002

I set up this place, in the hoary days of 2000, to provide a sanctum for bo liao-ness. As I've moaned recently, my insanity has recently been confined to writing florid book reviews, writing about Gordion Knots in the sick bay diary and putting up pictures of Asian Prince in the bunk.

Ah, how far I've fallen from the days of yore. Indulge me, as I reminisce a little (this is what I day when I apply to use one of my days off. Bah).

We had dissertations on the art of using safety pins to pin blouses (I wonder if I still retain my marvelous skill), a rant on my bad nicknames, a CRM sighting and someone's attempt to irritate me - "sigh to... feel as if im toking to my image in the mirror... kimberly toking to kimberly... perhaps its true tt 1 mountain cannot haf 2 tigers.. n 1 mirror cannot haf 2 kimberlies..."

And it seems my writing wasn't that good then either. Ah, the tragedy :)

I've never kept a diary. Not a real diary. My mother tried to persuade me to keep one once, but the few entries I did scribble down were rather mundane, even more so than some of the mind numbingly terrestrial anecdotes that I relate on occasion.

In a way, it's because I brood less, and am less affected by various troubles than other people, or that is the impression I get. Things like still not having decided what I want to do with my life, or in the shorter term, where I want to get my piece of paper called a degree don't really bother me. Or at least not so much that I want to scream to the world (or rather the 86 guests we receive at this humble abode daily). Maybe I'm just less inclined to write it down. Or we can just ascribe it to laziness :)


I realise I've been negligent in checking my referral logs. So here's the latest:

I think Google has pretermitted its indexing of this weblog, because no one searching for Zaogeng finds this humble site anymore. Bah. Anyhow 50 odd guests a day (cf 100 odd before indexing) is that much of a difference, except that the logs are less interesting.

Today's selection:

"making gay friends in johor" - I believe sodomy is Haram, and illegal under Malaysian law. So if you don't want to join Anwar in jail...

"absolutely free malaysian nude college student" - Since most college students in Malaysia are Malay (the Chinese and Indians not being able to get it, go overseas to study), you wouldn't be able to get most of them out of their tudungs. Next.

"logo hari kebangsaan 45" - The Associate tells me "hari kebangsaan" is Malaysia's National Day. Long live Mahathir.

"malaysian female singers free nude pictures" - Haven't the Malaysian Religious Police cracked down on all of them? Then they're left chanting Dikir Barat. Oops, I forgot that Dikir Barat is a male only activity. The only Malaysian femle singer that comes to my (small, at least in the realm of Malaysian pop music) mind is "Ning Baizura", who, I recall, had an irritating "smash hit" - "In Another Life", and then disappeared into the fog of obscurity. The trouble with having a smash hit is that once everyone gets past it, you tend to disappear into oblivion. Aww.

"acjc uniform" - It seems this uniform is very popular. I suppose no one likes the Li Hua Secondary School (aka He2 Gu3 Zhong1 Xue2, better known as River Valley High School) uniform. I cast my vote for it as the worst school uniform ever. Other terrible school uniforms probably include, among others, the one from Marymount Convent (graph paper uniform) and the now-defunct Nanyang Primary School Pre-primary one - there was a preponderance of red, and the girls had some ugly red bloomers. I probably have a picture somewhere, but I don't want to look for it lest I run off the balcony screaming, to plummet to my doom 11 floors below in the bushes.

"ah lians neoprint" - Walking on the streets, I find that there are a LOT of lian looking people. Tim speculates that the Lian look is in. Maybe that's why This "Lian" Fashion is so popular.

"online dictioary" - ANDREW!!! What a spelling mistake to make. Tut tut. :)

"uruk-hai,sex with women" - UGH. This takes bestiality to new heights. Or rather, depths. Why anyone would want to see or read about "The great soldier-Orcs that first appeared in the late Third Age" engaging in carnal acts with... nevermind.

"balderdash" - This occured many times. I think people think it's a cool word, so they search for it :)

"NEVERWINTER NIGHTS NUDE PORTRAITS" - Well. Nude adventurers aren't very good at killing Orcs (or maybe uruk-hai. Nevermind).

"tickling animes" - F3?

"shuqi nude" - Why is she so popular anyway. How about the other 2 the Straits Times had at their webchat? Karen Mok and Vicki Zhao I believe.

"rgs blog", "'rgs' nude singapore" - I would've thought MGS or SCGS would be more popular, because lots of people tell me they don't like Raffles Guys. Maybe it's a hidden, suppressed thing.


In looking up "zaogeng", it being my second top keyword, I found this disturbing site. Okay. That, in and of itself, isn't disturbing.

But I espied these two . The latter is especially close to my heart, because it has MY CLASSMATES there. And dear Chinx and Chiny too.


Warlords 2 was fun! I didn't like them transitioning to RTS. Then it became so similar to the other RTSs.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes