"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, July 02, 2002

I hear the unofficial candidate for head prefect is Act Cute 2's sister. Eeeee.

Everyone is either in school or in camp, and Andrew's busy skewering sea turtles for his dinner barbeque. Damn.

You know you're bored when you start listening to Hebrew music: "Yom Seh Le - Yisrael".


Why does everybody like to link to my now-mutilated RGS Yearbooks page? Even if Tripod did cut my disk space allocation by 3/5 and I'm too busy to find a new webhost. I love referrer reports :)

And some vindication for my long neglected project:

"i don't know. my school annual 2001 has disappeared yet again. it's almost scary to think of what my brother can do to it now that he has torn out almost all the pages already. i actually treasure my possessions. but i... i can't tell him off for destroying something which i actually treasured. my school annual -- my sec 1 year -- i have no idea why my brother would do such a thing."

Oh dear. I still have my 1997-2000 yearbooks. 1996 disappeared when I moved. And 2001 is not out yet. Or something. Apparently our A level certs are out already. I must go and get them one day.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes