"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, June 20, 2002

Welcome back to the little tiny red spot on the map, Andrew ~~~. We never really did miss your presence on the blog :)

I am bushed. After watching One Piece until 1 in the morning (it's good. Average artwork, but the fun characters, exaggerated fight scenes, and fun (and mostly positive - no angst!) story overall keeps me glued to the series.) I woke up at 0600hrs, booked in at 0730, repainted 3 rooms(oh the meaningful things we do in the army), and after that ran for 2.4km, followed by about 45 minutes in the gym. This means I am VERY tired. Yes indeed. This also means my mind isn't working very well, although this is difficult to tell apart from the 'usual' state my mind is in when I'm in "booked-in" mode.

Read through the ideal guy list. If I ever made an "ideal girl" list, I think i'd probably come up with something similar too, although the words "video-games" will probably be liberally distributed through the list, like so for example:
9. nice hands. no constantly bleeding cuticles or ragged nails, especially when playing with arcade sticks for video-games..

Also, no smoking, at all. And replace male chauvinist with "shy/demure" :) Hey, it's my list.

Last thing: I preordered Neverwinter Nights. It's coming tomorrow. I can't wait. I have no life, and will probably have less of one very soon.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes