"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, June 19, 2002

Oh. Hmm.

http://eatmejusteatme.50g.com/fifth.htm

"Wille: "I bet Sergeant Ong would be proud of us."
Me: "Mr Ong? There's no way he's a sergeant."
Ben: "Yes he is, he told all of us."
Me: "Yeah, maybe he's like an admin sergeant or something."
Ben: "No, he's infantry!"
Me: "Look, there's no way he's infantry."
Wille: "Come on, he's the queen of the battlefield."

Bad infantry jokes"


In what may result in (yet again), the author visiting and visiting hell on earth on me (I beg sufferance):

Another list of someone's "ideal guy" list which is yet another example of entry 44. "Drawing up elaborate lists detailing their "ideal" man and exchanging them with other similarly emotionally disturbed girls.". Though I'm not sure about the exchanging bit.

I'm not all -that- surprised when guys in my batch start smoking, they being exposed to the pernicious influence of Slavery and everything, but the girls too? Not that I have anything against females smoking (not more than I have against *anyone* smoking anyway).

I have to say, if I ever made such a list, I'd never put it up on the web. :) But then again, I've put up so much stuff, what's one more list?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes