"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, June 21, 2002

Hi. Don't know if i'll get to blog in this weekend, so here goes....

Touched down on tuesday. Arthur came to pick tiffany up- he looks cute!! And my parents drove out to buy some hawker food- kway teow and things- for me to eat.
Wednesday... woke up early, went for a run that slowed to a jog and slowed even further to a walk. Went to buy snorkelling equipment from Lucky Plaza- this good shop called Paris Departmental Store (sells snorkelling/diving equipment) It's at B1-116, Lucky plaza, tel: 67373628. Open Mon to Sat 10am to 7.30pm; closed on Sundays. They're helpful and will give advice and als give student discounts. Just walk through the main entrance of lucky plaza and look around- it's to your right.

Thursday- mum brought me for a haircut in the morning, (It's short n' spiky again!) i made my way home while she was perming her hair. Later she brought me to oriental hotel high tea where i ate and ate (yummy fruit sherbets!!!) and went to pick up daddy and drove down to a relative's house to visit. Since we were already at east coast we had dinner at Red House seafood- yummy!!

Later that nite i weighed myself- 75kg!! (buries face in hands) Will not eat any more food for the next fortnight!! Sub-70!

Am burning up my mum's SMS quota. Es-em-essed my class about class dinner on saturday at my place, inc. of watching the senegal vs. turkey match.

Friday- woke up at 8-ish for a jog, crossed the overhead bridge to wave at gabriel sitting at the stone table outside block 12 (Ooh! I saw which block is the cookhouse!! )... on my way back i walked thru rjc. But no teachers were around save the physics duo Sze and Wong.
Made more phone calls abt class dinner (i kept on forgetting about the prefix "6"!)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes